- Emil presents on Junkspace by Rem Koolhaas and we discuss
- Online type workshop, download this file
- Fav icons. What are they? How do we link them?
- For the rest of the class, design your favicon and work in groups to complete your projects. I will be coming around to check in with you.
- Finish Click, Click. Come to class with it online and be prepared to present it.
- Emil and Jahyun share weekly interest.
- Discuss Personal Journey Archives.
- Lecture: Creating Structure with HTML and CSS
- Project worktime and group code review. Please make sure current progress is pushed to GitHub.
- Finish Click, Click projects for Friday’s studio class. Make sure all your code is uploaded to GitHub and linked to from your repo’s home page. If you have any questions about how to do this, please email me.
- Click, Click programming review:
- Over the weekend I will review your Click, Click projects on GitHub and add comments and notes.
You may be asked to refactor parts of your code so that it is organized more efficiently, or to fix syntax errors.
- If you are asked to refactor or update your projects, please do this before we meet next Wednesday.
- Yaren and Vincent start next class with weekly interest.
- Guest critic, Seth Hoekstra
- Presentation order: