- Start generating your archive assets
- Begin exploring the design of your website. Assemble an InVision presentation that includes references and inspiration, as well as a first pass at all your pages.
- If we don’t finish in class, watch The Internet with a Human Face
- If you didn’t finish the HTML/CSS Puzzles exercies in class, complete this for homework.
- Make sure the puzzle exercise is uploaded to your GitHub account by March 7 or it will be marked late.
- Kristen and Evelin start next class with weekly interest.
- Individual meetings and work session in class. Try to get as much of your design complete as possible.
- Have a complete draft of your archived materials
- Bring in a complete draft of the desktop version of your website to class, revised based on your feedback from Friday