- You will be giving a 15 minute presentation on a reading.
- Your lecture should be a designed and typeset PDF with engaging visuals
- Second page should include a concise summary of the reading (1-2 sentences)
- Other questions to answer: Who wrote the reading? What are they known for? When were they active? Are they alive? When was this reading written? What was the original intent of the reading? What do you think is the “big picture” behind the reading? How does the author’s work support or diffute what they’re talking about? Can you find any other examples (historical or contemporary) that remind you of the main point of the text?
- PDF should be < 6mb. You can also use InVision or Google Slides.
- You must be on time when it’s your turn to present.